Re: Spam filter anomaly

2005-09-02 09:14:28
On Fri, Sep 02, 2005 at 11:56:48AM -0400, Louis Proyect wrote:
Thanks. The information below is very useful. I have been a
programmer since 1968 and have been working in perl for over 13
years now. I don't want to hurt anybody's feelings but procmail
seems counter-intuitive. For simple filtering of plain-vanilla
spam and for piping to a majordomo archive that I am responsible
for, there's no problem. But when I look at some of the more
advanced recipes on this mailing list or on various websites, I
have to scratch my head.

Exactly how I feel about perl.

Dallman