Who is the procmail maintainer? (revisited 2005)

2005-11-03 11:59:53
I'm back...

A year ago I posted a message asking who was the procmail maintainer and
what was the future of procmail.  You can refresh your memory be reading
the thread here:

In addition, Dallman sent an individual email to Stephen reiterating my
post.  Stephen's reply is here:

Although Stephen didn't think SourceForge was the best "route" for
procmail, he did like the idea of setting up a steering committee to
oversee procmail.  Stephen asked for some time to evaluate the
situation...

earth_orbit_around_sun++ ;

Is there a steering committee now?  If so, who's on it and what are
their plans for procmail's future?  If not, what does Stephen need from
the community to help set one up?

I hate to be a PIA but I believe procmail development shouldn't die.

Thoughts?
-Sam