Re: Who is the procmail maintainer? (revisited 2005)

2005-11-04 08:10:18
Gary Funck schreef:

In the dark of night, when the rest of the house is asleep,
I've sometimes contemplated even more radical enhancements to
procmail recipes encompassing such unmentionables as looping
constructs, and (gasp!) attechment handling. <g>

I wouldn't mind if my .procmailrc looked this:

    #!/usr/bin/perl
    use strict; use warnings;
    use procmail;

    <The procmail-module contains a parser of course>
    <Advanced code, like the setup of callbacks, can be here>
    <You can define a callback to handle '|' and `...`>

    __RC__
    # your normal procmail-code follows:
    :0
    * ...