Re: formail -D" but without updating the cache

2005-11-27 06:45:51
Hi guys,

On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 Bart Schaefer wrote:

What you want to do is add a header when a message is
caught and check for it, much like...

That won't work.  Sendmail (via the aliases database) has already
created multiple copies of the message.  I can't insert anything
into any one copy and have it show up in all the other copies.

Help me out here guys.  I've tried to follow this thread and I'm left
wondering if it isn't being made very difficult because you're trying
to get procmail to do something that would better be done by the MTA.

Have I missed something?

73,
Ged.