Re: Procmail and Postfix??

2005-11-27 14:52:09
Dallman Ross wrote:
procmail: Skipped "M"

The ^Ms are just in the log file. I edited the .procmailrc file in
place on the Linux server.

That can't be that they're just in the log file.  That is
a procmail error message about them!

Okay, then it's probably a missing curly brace
or quote mark in the rcfile, is my next guess.

There were no curly braces at all .procmailrc and the quote marks
matched. However they seem to be gone and Rudd solved my problem by
adding a trailing slash. Thanks for your help.

--
Pete Holsberg
Columbus, NJ

Confucius