Re: Takes out all image on body

2005-12-08 18:11:35
On Thu, Dec 08, 2005 at 01:57:28PM -0200, gilbertonunes wrote:

Em Quinta 08 Dezembro 2005 10:17, Dallman Ross escreveu:

Well...

Perhaps I don't explain correctly...

My e-mail server have a filter content that block all message
that hava some attach...

I wanna do some recipe to takes all some attach and delivery the
message with out attach...

As I wrote:

If you want to strip attachments, consider piping through
"stripmime" or "demime" or an equivalent (search for it with
Google or another search engine).

I meant, doing that inside procmail.  Example:

  :0 fw
  * some condition(s)
  | demime --uselynx -

I use that on some lists I run.  You will have to go find demime.
Can't remember right this second where it is, but Google is your
friend.

However, if your server is blocking all attachments *before
the messages get to procmail, i.e., at the MTA level, then
you won't be able to do this in procmail -- it will be too
late by the time the message (doesn't) get(s) to procmail.

Dallman