Re: Takes out all image on body

2005-12-09 06:48:29
Ok...

I'm almost there...

I use this rules for procmail:

LOGFILE=/var/log/procmail/procmail.log
SPOOLDIR=/var/spool/mail/
VERBOSE=yes
LOGABSTRACT=all
SHELL=/bin/sh

DIR="/var/spool/procmail"

:0 B
| demime.pl -p $LOGFILE

But now, de sender received the message like this:

</var/log/procmail/procmail(_dot_)log(_at_)selbetti(_dot_)com(_dot_)br>
(expanded from
    </var/log/procmail/procmail.log>): unknown user:
    "/var/log/procmail/procmail.log"

And as bellow the original message without any attachments that have send with
message.

On other hand, the recipient don't receive any mesage...

Thanks for any help!