Re: Takes out all image on body

2005-12-08 05:22:02
On Thu, Dec 08, 2005 at 08:40:14AM -0200, gilbertonunes wrote:

First, I wanna to prevent that my english is so poor...

You could "prevent" it by taking a course, e.g., the
English conversation class I teach Thursday nights here
in Germany.  :-) :-)

No, seriously, we can understand you all right.

I wanna create a recipe to takes out all image on body message.
I try this, but don't work:

:0 B
{

This could miss some things, because of whitespace
issues to include newlines (with following whitespace)
wthat are allowed in such pseudo-headers, among other things.

:0 c
|(formail -r -i"From: antianexo" -A"X-Loop: antianexo";\
cat /etc/aviso.msg)| $SENDMAIL -oi -t $LOGNAME

Does that part work?  I am confused as to what you
hope to accomplish remailing the message to $LOGNAME.
Looks wrong and dangerous, especially given that I
didn't notice any test for the X-Loop header earlier.

# Utilizando lockfile, para evitar que mais de um
# processo mexa no arquivo ao mesmo tempo (recomendavel)
:0: ${DIR}/${LOGNAME}.lock
${DIR}/${LOGNAME}.virus

}

Ah, so you are looking for viruses?  Well, this is going
to miss lots.

If you want to strip attachments, consider piping through
"stripmime" or "demime" or an equivalent (search for it with Google
or another search engine).

If you want to quarantine things that are likely viruses,
you can try (among other solutions out there) my Virus Snaggers(tm).
http://vsnag.spamless.us .

Dallman