procmail

Re: Complex filtering

2006-02-08 17:00:29
Mr. Duck
This conversation should be taken off the list ...and we can have it in private if you would like
but the Qube 2 is newer then the Raq 3

Mr Duck wrote:

 tried Spam Assassin
but the mail server is a coblat Raq 3 ...
it doesnt have a version of perl that SA likes ... (5.004.08)

  The first web server our office ran was a Cobalt Qube 2.  I
updated everything on that system I could, except for the kernel.
We updated perl, apache, added PHP and SSL and a ton of other
things, so I know that your system will take updates as well.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our office.
Thank You

Matee Moshkovits
Chief Technology Officer
AffordHost Inc.
Direct Telephone: (416)238-7698
Email: mmmoshko(_at_)affordhost(_dot_)com

Business-Class Web Hosting at Affordable Prices