Re: Cutting to the chase?

2006-02-13 01:15:22
Michael Bluejay wrote:

Thanks for the quick reply.  I didn't know I could do that.  But even
if it works it looks like I can't specify the specific bounce reason in
my bounce message, right?  Such as, "the message was too big", or "I'm
no longer using that address", or "It looks like spam." ???

Not sure what your current formail statement looks like but you should
be able to pass additional information with this just as well, like

--
Klaus Johannes Rusch
KlausRusch(_at_)atmedia(_dot_)net