Re: Spam Bouncer

2006-04-28 16:43:30
On 28 Apr 2006, at 08:37 , Mr Duck wrote:
   And, anything with three stars or up (to eight) gets put
into a temp location I check every day. In the last three years,
I think only three or so legit messages have appeared there..
the FP rate has been tremendously low.

Interesting:

(this was from the headers of your message)

Now, if Ächen would update their Spamassassin version...

Actually, that's odd, there was never a version 3.0.4 that I can find
as the versions went from 3.0.3 in April of 2005 to 3.0.5 in
November.  Curious.

--
Love seeketh not itself to please
Nor for itself hath any care