Re: move spam into /home/user/mail/Junk

2006-05-02 06:32:29
Sur 2006-05-02, Paul Matthews skribis:

i'm trying to using SA and procmail together and if it gets
marked as spam then move it into the Junk mailbox, this is my
/etc/procmailrc, can someone tell me what i'm going wrong?

PATH=/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/ucb    # where programs reside
LOGFILE=/var/log/procmail/mail.log

DROPPRIVS=yes
:0fw
| /usr/bin/spamassassin
:0H

As Michael J Wise said in another message, before you start using
an /etc/procmailrc file, you need to learn about the basics of
procmail by setting up and using a ~/.procmailrc file. There are
a number of problems with what you are doing above, but rather
than helping you clean it up, I recommend that you read my
Procmail Quick Start, which is here:

  <http://www.ii.com/internet/robots/procmail/qs/>

And go through the 'Step by Step Through Setting Up and Testing
Procmail' section and then (at least) the 'Using SpamAssassin'
section.

Hope this helps,
  Good luck learning Procmail!
   Nancy