how to cofigure the default maildir to $HOME/Mailbox?

2006-05-30 17:01:53
I'm using qmail Mailbox. My current mail file is
/$HOME/Mailbox. But after I installed procmail, the
mail file changes to /var/mail/username.

Anyone can tell me how to change the config.h and
Makefile  so that I can get back to my current mail
folder?

Thanks in advance!

Wen