Re: Recipe to block unqualified domains?

2006-06-06 22:55:20
At 19:09 2006-06-06 -0400, Eric Wood wrote:
Or are you suggesting that DNSBLs employ some pre-DNSBL list that could be
used by other DNSBLs?  Again - different DNSBLs have different criteria
for listing.

A second pair of eyeballs never hurts.

It rather depends on if they're looking for the same thing.

The DNSRBL I was on was CSMA-SBL.
ttp://bl.csma.biz/cgi-bin/listing.cgi?ip=66.83.182.2&action=Check

Er, are you saying that all those individual spam incidents credited to
your IP are bogus?  It certainly looks as if your server was used to relay
spam.

Umm... another spam just got listed on Jun 4th.  These have got to be
comming from bouncebacks.  Now I like this feature to see email on CSMA-SBL,
but they definitely have a flaw.

I've never heard of someone being listed because of a legitimate server
BOUNCE.  If that were the case, then just about everybody would be listed.