Re: empty body

2006-06-18 17:35:45
On Sun, Jun 18, 2006 at 04:52:45PM -0700, Bart Schaefer wrote:
% tail .procmailrc
What's in .procmailrc before the tail?

Rather long story.

My guess is that on some earlier recipe that you haven't shown us, you
have used the H flag, as in e.g.

Yes, I have.

There is a bug in many versions of procmail such that once the H flag
has been turned on, it can never be turned off again, and will mess up
all futher recipes that attempt to use B.

I have procmail 3.22 from 2001/09/10, couldn't have found newer.

Thanks for the tip! I'll rearrange recipes.

p.

--
Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his
heart he dreams himself your master.   -- Commissioner Pravin Lal