empty body

2006-06-18 16:42:08
Hello,

I have somewhat weird case of procmail not working as I expect it to.

% tail .procmailrc
VERBOSE=yes
:0B:
*  3^0
* -1^1 ^.*$
empty
VERBOSE=no

% echo | mailx -s empty chopin

% tail logfile
procmail: [9340] Mon Jun 19 00:48:03 2006
procmail: Score:       3       3 ""
procmail: Score:     -14     -11 "^.*$"
procmail: Assigning "VERBOSE=no"
From chopin  Mon Jun 19 00:48:03 2006
 Subject: empty
  Folder: /var/mail/chopin                                                  498

"-14" is number of lines in whole message, including headers.

procmail is called from within .forward (simple pipe)

Any hints how to sort out empty mails?

p.

--
Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his
heart he dreams himself your master.   -- Commissioner Pravin Lal