Re: empty body

2006-06-20 15:33:55
On 20 Jun 2006, at 19:00 , Udi Mottelo wrote:
man procmail | egrep -w "H"

It doesn't work on my machine (well, not as intended)

$ man procmailrc | egrep -w "H"
        $HOME/.procmailrc
        H    Egrep the header (default).
             cial case is if variablename is equal to `B', `H', `HB'
or  `BH';
               `H'  and `B' only affect the conditions leading up to
the block,
        LOGNAME, HOME and SHELL
        PATH                  $HOME/bin :/bin :/usr/bin :/usr/local/
bin (Except
        HOST                  The current hostname
        HOST        If  this  is not the hostname of the machine,
processing of
                    if it successfully delivered the message  or  if
the  HOST
        MATCH       This variable is assigned to by  procmail
whenever  it  is

$ man procmailrc | egrep " H.H "
        H    Egrep the header (default).
$
--
#27794 <Vellius>  ... I wonder if the really nerdy Klingons learn how
to speak english