Re: filter to reply from a eml template

2006-09-23 07:16:03
Zbigniew Szalbot wrote:

I guess it could, provided procmail will make good use of it and will be
able to generate a multipart email where the file will not be an
attachment but will define both email headers and body.

Why you need procmail to generate anything? There's lot of tools
you can use for this and then hand procmail the result of their work.

Something similar but slightly different. We get emails like
send-welcome-fr which is a notification that something subscribed to the
French mailing list that we daily send. Now, when this happens, I want the
mailserver to automatically send a welcome message to the email specified
in the FROM field (the new subscriber). However, date would need to be
modified to automatically display the current day and time.

plain text mail template + sed (or anything simmilar) would suffice I think

Regards,
--
"Daddy, what "Formatting drive C:" means?"...

 Marcin                       http://wfmh.org.pl/carlos/