beginner's question

2006-10-03 07:36:21
Dear list members,

Beg your patience with me. I am willing and trying to learn but these are
my first steps with procmail under FreeBSD 6.1. I have put the following
in the .forward file:

"|exec /usr/local/bin/procmail || exit 75"

And I get this error when I try to send mail to a user where procmail
should do some action:

2006-10-03 14:51:03 1GUjji-0008lE-Oc ** |exec /usr/local/bin/procmail ||
exit 75 <ADDRESS_GOES_HERE> R=userforward
T=address_pipe_local:
"exec" command not found for address_pipe_local transport

Perhaps I should also add that I use exim 4.63.

What I first want to accomplish, is properly generating a simply text
email that will be send to a sender if a specific subject line "send
eng-lcw-welcome" is matched.

Currently I am stuck with the error and not sure what to do. Thank you for
your patience with me!

--
Zbigniew Szalbot