Re: Procmail - Sendmail - SpamAssassin - Webmin - problems getting them to work smoothly

2006-11-30 10:19:53
At 00:56 2006-11-30 -0700, Google Kreme wrote:
Actually, I believe it is spamc that doesn't pass the message to
spamd if it's oversized.

That confirms that the procmail rule to not invoke spamc if the message is
large is still a good thing to do, even if spamc has logic to skip those
messages.

Not pumping around a quarter megabyte-plus message when you don't need to
has to be a good idea, as it not spawning the additional process.