procmail->formail->procmail

2006-12-09 15:51:09
I am trying to do the following:

    - if when a mail is determined to be spam
        1) Save a verbatim copy in $HOME/mail/spam/spam_despam

        2) Save a copy in my $DEFAULT inbox with the word [despam]
        prepended to it.

Here is the recipe, the problem is that formail does not send the resultant
mail back to procmail for processing, it just delivers it to my default
mailbox.  I would like it to come back into procmail so the first rule can
catch it, copy it to the default mailbox, and drop it into the spam_despam
mbox file.  Any help is greatly appreciated, and I am certainly
all-ears for a better way of achieving this.  -Chris

    :0c
    * ^Subject:.*\[despammed]
    $HOME/mail/spam/spam_despam

    :0Wci: pm_despam.lock