Re: Simple recipe to move uninteresting threads in separate mailbox

2006-12-31 11:29:42
On Sun, Dec 31, 2006 07:01:18 AM -0800, Professional Software
Engineering (PSE-L(_at_)mail(_dot_)professional(_dot_)org) wrote:

What you more likely want is a 2 week _sliding_window_.

excellent point. Yes, I'll remove the separate MUA msgids file and go
for only one cache which is updated either directly from procmailrc or
when I launch procmail -m from mutt as you explained in the other
message.

Ciao,
        Marco

(sorry for any repetition in my other replies, I'm trying to do a
bunch of things at the same time before turning off the PC (big family
dinner tonight!) and the result is that I do something twice...)