Re: Forward e-mail ?

2007-01-24 11:25:23
Magnus Holmberg wrote:

Ok. I have set the SENDMAIL=/usr/lib/sendmail
and get no errors.
What I have hard to find out is what SENDMAILFLAGS should be...

Just use the value as in `man procmailrc`: "-oi".

But since these are proper defaults, normally one wouldn't touch any of them
at all.

Try this (all on one line) to check the current values:

$ procmail -m DEFAULT=/dev/null LOG=':$SENDMAIL:$SENDMAILFLAGS:'
   /dev/null < /dev/null

(although the procmail at the prompt doesn't need to be the same procmail that
is called for your mail)

--
Affijn, Ruud