RE: Procmail for checking outgoing e-mail?

2007-01-30 10:10:07
At 10:59 2007-01-28 +0800, DR. Lee - NS1 wrote:

Now I am studying how to write the procmail script to do the move them
authomatically. All I want is to find those mail with attachment.

As I've posted previously, queue files are not normal email messages.

  Procmail disclaimer: <>

procmail mailing list   Procmail homepage: