Re: Procmail for checking outgoing e-mail?

2007-01-27 01:20:56
On Fri Jan 26 00:58:00 2007 Ruud H.G. van Tol wrote:

Wm. Vance schreef:
DR. Lee - NS1:

Can Procmail be used to trap the outgoing mail before it is sent?

I know how to recognize mail coming from my site, as opposed to relay
spam and virii, the problem is catching hold of the garbage before it
slides right back out to the net with my address on it.

With a smarthost, there is one more server between you and the net.

Obviously.  So what are you advising?

Bill