Re: attachment filtering

2007-03-19 13:40:27
On Mon, 19 Mar 2007, Justin Zygmont wrote:

JZ> Does anyone know of a way so the email attachments are not searched in a
JZ> recipe?  I have several recipes that look like this, and they are
JZ> finding a match from inside the email attachments.
JZ>
JZ>
JZ> :0B
JZ> * QCPC
JZ> /var/mail/spambox
JZ>
JZ> :0B
JZ> * HPGI
JZ> /var/mail/spambox

I'd guess that QCPC in the text part of the body of the message, rather
than in an encoded "attachment" part of the body, will have a newline OR a
space preceding it AND a new line OR a space following it.  An encoded
part won't have these characteristics.

:0 BD :
/var/mail/spambox

But don't trust my regular expression, it might be incorrect.

--
Alan

( Please do not email me AS WELL as replying to the list.  Please
  address personal email to alan+1@ as lists@ is not read. A
  password autoresponder may be invoked if this email is very old. )