RE: attachment filtering

2007-03-20 06:02:28
From: Udi Mottelo [mailto:uuddii(_at_)eng(_dot_)tau(_dot_)ac(_dot_)il]

         I mean that more then 8 years I use the word-delimiter to
         avoid mistake when the words that I'm looking for are very
      short or looked no-meaning like this "QCPC".

      I use "()" for 5 years and 7 months;   "|" in regular-
      exprassions more then 2 year 6 months and 19 days  :-)

Okay, thanks, Udi.  How many hours?  :-)

The OP might want to note that procmail is not case-sensitive in
its regex egreps unless one tells it to be.  Thus, he might prefer

  :0 DB:
  * ()\<(FOO|BAR)\>
  myspam

Dallman