Procmail script unstable

2007-05-15 03:15:33
Hi,

I thought I had this work but then when it is used by several persons,
it is not stable.

The MS Outlook send the info looks like (copy under vi and paste under
MS Outlook):

This was suggested to me in earlier communicaiton:
:0 Bh
* ^(Content-.*filename=\".*\/[^"]*|.*filename=\".*\/[^"]*)
{ ATTACH = $MATCH }

I also try:

:0 Bh
{ ATTACH = $MATCH }

I have tried with and without h flag as well as using lower case b flag.

Another possibility is the Window OS? My machine use English as default
and seem very little problem while my collegous installed Window Chinese
as default. Could it be possible that MS Outlook sends out character in
different coding that vi can not see the difference?

Any suggestion appreciated.

Rgds,
Kfl.