Re: Alter Body Based on Looked-up Data

2007-05-30 07:31:18
On Wednesday, 30 May, 2007 at 08:30:40 -0500, Sokol, Ryan - 244 wrote:
I would like to take an incoming message and add information to the
body.  The trick is that I need to look up this information based on the
email address where it is from in a database (preferably via PHP
script).

Anyone know how to do this?

Have a look at recent posts to this list since this seems to be a hot
subject at the moment.

Try:

and review posts with the subject "get email address from the body of
the email".

Cheers,
       Nick.
--
Please do not CC me on replies, I read the list and don't need the dupes.