RE: Alter Body Based on Looked-up Data

2007-05-30 11:06:01
Thanks for your reply.  I have looked at those posts, but they don't
address what I'm trying to accomplish.  Let me be more specific.

Here is the goal:

My company would like it so that anytime any of our customers email any
of our employees, we prepend the body of the email with some specific
customer information (their customer #, address, phone number, etc.).
This information will be looked up as the email comes in based on the
customer's email address provided in the headers of the email.

The trick is that this needs to work for all types of emails (plain
text, html, multi-part, ones with attachments, etc.) coming from all
types of email clients and servers.

Any ideas?