Re: Alter Body Based on Looked-up Data

2007-05-30 12:06:39
* Sokol, Ryan - 244 <ryans(_at_)ha(_dot_)com> [05-30-07 14:07]:
Thanks for your reply.  I have looked at those posts, but they don't
address what I'm trying to accomplish.  Let me be more specific.

Here is the goal:

My company would like it so that anytime any of our customers email
any of our employees, we prepend the body of the email with some
specific customer information (their customer #, address, phone
number, etc.). This information will be looked up as the email comes
in based on the customer's email address provided in the headers of
the email.

So you are looking for someone to hire with this knowledge to provide
you a recipe you can present your company that accomplishes a
particular task?

If not, Nick gave you the first step.  You do need to determine the
customer's email address?

If you plan on writting the recipe with some guidance here, you will
need to do piece by piece and reading the fine manual and several
sites (google will provide several good references).  One step at a
time.

OpenSUSE Linux                                   http://en.opensuse.org/