Re: Problem with modification of the Email subject

2007-06-13 10:52:28
At 13:25 2007-06-13 -0400, Alex Kosach wrote:
[snip]

Microsoft Mail Internet Headers Version 2.0
Subject: {My Text}  {Original Text}

Looking at the headers of your post to this list, you're running some MS
crapware for an email client.

Rather than use the SUBJECT: header, your email client is using these
headers, which are *NOT* standard.

You could simply DELETE them (-I"Thread-topic:" -I"Thread-index:" as
arguments to formail), or possibly set Thread-topic: to the same string
you're setting Subject: to (though I'd do this ONLY if the header was
already present).