RE: Problem with modification of the Email subject

2007-06-14 13:46:02
Ok

I probably wasn't clear. I am trying to modify a Subject line of the
Bounce Back email where email is like that:

      Subject:  MY SUBJECT
      Sent:     6/14/2007 4:29 PM

      Email address on 6/14/2007 4:31 PM
            The e-mail system was unable to deliver the message, but did
not report a specific reason.  Check the address and try again.  If it
still fails, contact your system administrator.
            < ............ SMTP; 554 delivery error: This user doesn't
have a ...... account (email address) [-5] - some email>

I can modify original subject (MY SUBJECT) of the email, (the one that
is hidden inside this email (in case if somebody needs to resend it).
However, I cannot modify subject on the email that mail server sends to
me back saying that this email is undeliverable

Example:

Subject: Undeliverable: MY SUBJECT