RE: Problem with modification of the Email subject

2007-06-14 16:02:52
At 16:43 2007-06-14 -0400, Alex Kosach wrote:
[snip]

However, I cannot modify subject on the email that mail server sends to
me back saying that this email is undeliverable

Cannot MODIFY it, or, although the modification is made (and visible when
viewing headers), the client disregards it?

View *ALL* the headers and look for clues.  It would appear that your MUA
is grabbing the subject from a header OTHER than the Subject: header.