Generating Phony Bounce Messages

2007-06-20 14:05:06
I've had the same email address for 12 years.

Unfortunately, part of these 12 years involved a sort of mailbombing, when
some putz posted my email addy on some make money fast sites.

Changing the email address is really not an option, as I have about 5000
people, any of whom might be able to find me a job, who have that email.

Instead, I want to generate a bounce message, and to pass the message
along to my spam filters.

Hopefully, after a year or so of "User not found" error messages, the name
should start coming off lists.

Suggestions?

--
Matthew G. Saroff