Mailbox and folders are in different locations

2007-06-29 08:31:47
Hi,

As the subject stated, my mailbox and folders are in different locations
(mailbox is in /var/mail/username, folders in
/var/mail/folders/username). How do I get procmail to work with these
two locations? (ie. read my mailbox, move my messages to appropriate
folder)

Regards,

--
* cesarb wonders if in less than a week Carmack will end up receiving in
  e-mail a courtesy copy of a version of the Quake source which is four