Re: Modifying the body of emails

2007-07-08 09:16:28
On Jul 8, 2007, at 6:13 AM, Ruud H.G. van Tol wrote:

From `man procmailrc`:
[...] regular expressions are completely compati-
ble  to  the  normal  egrep(1)  extended regular expressions.

Well, you just need to find a old `man 1 egrep` to make that true. :)

But we're talking about sed here, which only recognizes basic regular expressions, annoying leaving me no way I can find to specify "find one or two of the previous character."

Jim

--
Ron Paul President 2008!
It is time for President Paul!