Re: procmail recipe on cpanel host

2007-07-17 05:06:50
On 16-Jul-2007, at 20:03, George Cordahi wrote:
Here is my revised .procmailrc file:
  :0
  $MAILDIR/new

Well, you should probably not be bypassing your maildir (which has
nothing to do with $MAILDIR) and dropping the messages directly in
new.  This is almost certainly a maildir directory (is there a cur
and tmp as well?)

:0
$MAILDIR

Now I wonder, what is the significance, if any, of the message
having the filename "msg.u_EG" ?

It seems a rather short name to me, mine look more like:

Folder: .procmail.2007-07/new/1184637942.3781_0.akane.covisp.net

But I don't remember where that format for the maildir messages is set.

--
"Send beer, words simply can't adequately express your gratitude"  -
James Sedgwick