Re: convert all mails of a catch-all mailbox to html or .txt. files in folders named by the recipient

2007-08-30 17:00:01
* Stefan S. <schulze84(_at_)gmx(_dot_)de> [08-30-07 19:53]:
My procmailcfg should be correct because I use WinVi32.exe to edit the
file.
So I´m using Windows as Client-OS but I don´t edit files for Unix/Linux
with the Windows Editor.
But thanks