convert all mails of a catch-all mailbox to html or .txt. files in folders named by the recipient

2007-08-29 16:17:44
I wonder if the following is possible:

I have a mailbox configured to "catch-all". I want to convert the mails
of this mailbox in /var/spoll/mail/MAILBOXNAME to html or at least .txt
files and put them in a directory which is named like the emailadres or
the part befor the @. (I would store them in a folder which is
accessible over Apache over http://lanserver/FOLDER_WE_TALK_ABOUT )
Example: a mail to XYZ(_at_)domain(_dot_)tld in var/spool/mail/MAILBOX should
be
converted and stored in a directory which is named XYZ or
XYZ(_at_)domain(_dot_)tld
This means: Procmail has to look in the mailbox file, and to search for
mails with the same recipient´s-adress, and to put them into a folder
which is named like the emailadress of the recipient.

The program hypermail can convert mailboxes to html, so my problem would
allready be solved if I could seperate the mails of each recipient into
several mailboxes (the problem is that I can´t put the recipient´s name
in a rule, beacuse I don´t know which names are choosen in the future.
Thats why we use a catch-all mailbox). It would be possilbe to do the
rest with hypermail then.

any ideas or examples for a .procmailrc file?
Thank you