Re: Duplicate recipe from procmailex doesn't work on some lists

2007-09-23 14:01:11
On Sun, Sep 23, 2007 at 10:44:36PM +0200, M. Fioretti wrote:
Does the case of the Message-id header count (sometimes it's
Message-ID, others it's Message-id etc...)?

No.

I have done some more observation on this, and I can confirm that the
recipe out of the formail man page systematically fails (at least) on
almost all messages of the dovecot, drupal and fetchmail mailing
lists, on the cron messages from some servers I manage and on the
Mailman notifications of every mailing list I run. Any suggestion?

My suggestion would be one that I saw someone else write the other
day.  Please turn on verbose logging and submit a log extract of
the failure.

dman