Re: Everything Matching SPAM Filter, makes no sense

2007-10-15 12:44:27
Yea I just escaped them, works fine now. The tag is [Spam] which is what I
need to match, not merely the string 'Spam'. Otherwise a user sending a
message with a subject "I'm so sick of the EFFING spam" would never reach
me, although that might be a good thing. =p

-CC

On 10/15/07, Professional Software Engineering
<PSE-L(_at_)mail(_dot_)professional(_dot_)org>