Re: Everything Matching SPAM Filter, makes no sense

2007-10-16 19:43:32
Chuck schreef:
Ruud H.G. van Tol:
Chuck:
Ruud H.G. van Tol:
Chuck:

PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin

Why set the PATH?

MAILDIR=$HOME/Maildir/

$MAILDIR should (normally) not end in a slash.

:0:
* ^Subject:.*([Spam])
.SPAM/

You already know that the "([" and "])" can go. Also remove the
locking modifier, since you are using maildir type delivery.

# Catch all emails not matched by above rules
:0
* > 0
./

Why this recipe? And why the condition?
(trust your $DEFAULT)

According to the docs and the behavior, the trailing / is required,
other it assumed mbox format and places the message accordingly.

You misread the procmail documentation. Reply on list, to get
answers.

Nah dude, the trailing slash is required, and is supported by
observing the behavior with and without the trailing slash in the
config, via empircal testing. I had received my 'answer' threefold
before your off-topic 'troll' response. But is was funny though...
Reminded me of old school usenet and the crusty news client tin.

Aaargh, don't you hate it when such idiots litter your inbox?

--
Groet, Ruud