Re: Configuring Procmail to work with with Alpine 1.10 and Spamassassin 3.2.4

2008-05-23 12:09:06
On 23-May-2008, at 04:35, Richard Ibbotson wrote:
/home/user/mail/inbox

Maildir.

/home/user/mail/inbox/

(note the trailing /)

It's Postfix.  OpenSuSE 10.3.  Only wants to work if I put the
.forward file in the home directory.  I suppose I could put a line
into /etc/postfix/main.cf but a Google search hasn't so far revealed
what that could be.

mailbox_command = /usr/local/bin/procmail -t -a $EXTENSION

--
"There's sex and death and human grime in monochrome for one thin
        dime and at least the trains all run on time but they don't go