Re: Auto-reply according file extension.

2008-06-04 07:50:58
On Wed, Jun 4, 2008 at 4:12 AM, Eduardo Luís
<eluis(_dot_)linux(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> wrote:

I'm asking again if someone could help me.

Michelle responded a couple of days ago, to your first message.  Did
you not receive that?

The recipe that you posted looks OK except that you seem to have an
extra "-" at the beginning of each of the continued lines, which
Michelle's suggested cleanup removed, although she didn't explicitly
point that out.