Re: Auto-reply according file extension.

2008-06-04 15:53:44
At 15:09 2008-06-04 -0600, LuKreme wrote:

Start with looking at the Content-type header, and then look at the
Content-Type line in the body.  However, just doing this, will have
the problem of triggering falsely on messages about, for example, this
topic.

Though if you're looking for lines which are ANCHORED to the beginning of the line, your false positive rate will be pretty low. If you filtered list messages (say, by setting a LISTNAME variable using something like my listname_id.rc recipe), then at least the few false positives you might have wouldn't be list traffic...