Re: FROM_DAEMON on preventing loops

2008-09-28 07:29:46
Good morning ladies and gentlemen (at least it is here on the east coast of
America).   I humbly and respectfully request a polite "bump" here as I have
tried fixing this myself for the last three days since I posted this.
Perhaps someone would be so kind as to offer a suggestion???

Best regards,
Skip

On Fri, Sep 26, 2008 at 12:31 PM, Skip Morrow <skip(_at_)pelorus(_dot_)org>