Re: filtering issues (newbie warning)

2008-10-14 11:52:28
On Mon, Oct 13, 2008 at 08:44:54AM -0700, Professional Software Engineering
wrote:
Hit the URL in my .sigline, and navigate your way to the listid filter -
it's a generic filter that should identify most lists, then you just filter
based on the listname.  Takes a lot of guesswork out of stuff, and also
generally transparently deals with lists that change list software or
settings.

Hi Sean - this looked interesting so I went to the URL listed
above but couldn't find the list id script.  Any idea what I'm
doing wrong?

JJK.