Receiving System Mail

2009-01-30 13:31:48
This problem was originally submitted on the Mutt list, but I'm moving
it here because it seems a more appropriate place.  What I am trying to
do is receive the system mail that is daily output by crontab (FreeBSD
7.1).  So far I have been unsuccessful in getting mail delivered to
~/Mail/system.  This is the current recipe:

:0:

* ^TO_.*root
$HOME/Mail/system/

I have tried a couple of other recipes to no avail.  It is almost as
though procmail is not seeing the output of crontab, and so can't act.
BTW, I have made sure that the correct entry was placed in /etc/aliases
so that root's mail is forwarded to user.

Rem