Re: Wrong syntax?

2009-02-01 11:56:11
That is not a useful report, Rem.  What do the logs
say about it?  What does the message header look like?

~/Mail/procmail.log only acknowledges the receipt of the messages, and
their placement in ~/Mail/inbox.  I can't find anything useful
in tne maillog.  A typical header is:

Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2009 05:03:38 -0800

From: mailman-owner(_at_)lists(_dot_)XCF(_dot_)Berkeley(_dot_)EDU

To: remegius(_at_)comcast(_dot_)net

One question I would look at early on would be whether there
actually is a space before the word "mailing" in the Subject
line.

There seems to be a difference of opinion on this.

Another question is whether the Subject might me MIME-encoded.

That question places me out of my depth.  As a newbie I'm still at the
bottom end of the learning curve.

Rem